Who will you meet
China Hotel Marketing Summit is set to be the best venue for you to reach out the major Chinese hotel companies and intermediaries. The organizer expects over 400 senior executives from leading Chinese and international hotel chains, independent hotels, OTAs, intermediaries, travel technology companies and other related sectors to attend this event, approximately 70% of whom are from mainland China and 30% from abroad. 75% of TravelDaily Conference attendees have an executive level title.
No other conference in China unites this diverse and dynamic mix in such an engaging format. Attendees come poised to make deals, find strategic partners and vendors, and join the buzz.
Your company works hard to differentiate itself and resist commoditization. At TravelDaily, we feel the same way about travel industry conferences. Every detail of our sponsor and exhibitor packages is meticulously designed and delivered to optimize your brand's success.
- Dream Demographics: The TravelDaily Conference annually attracts over 400 decision-makers and C-level executives, representing dozens of companies and every travel, tourism and hospitality sector. No other conference in China provides access to such an elite and motivated group of prospective clients.
- Unbelievable Value: For an incremental investment beyond the price of attendance, you can dramatically elevate your company's presence before, during and after the event. And TravelDaily makes it even easier for you to promote your brand and close that deal by providing a complete benefits package to all sponsors and exhibitors at no additional cost.
- Personalized Attention: Every member of the TravelDaily team is dedicated to delighting our clients by providing exceptional support throughout the event.
How will you sell to them
1. Before the event
- Sign up in time and your company will be branded on all event marketing material – event homepage, promotional brochure, newsletter/email marketing.
- The senior executives from the major sponsors will be interviewed by TravelDaily and the feature will be published through TravelDaily and our media partners.
- Major sponsors will be given access to the attendee list 2 weeks prior to the event.
2. At the event
- Speaking - The only people speaking at this event will be senior travel executives and the major sponsors. You will be speaking directly to your potential leads. As a sponsor you may have the chance to give a standalone presentation or to be involved in a panel session.
- Exhibiting - This is not the place for a huge booth and plenty of people. Only a very limited number of booths will be allowed where the coffee and networking parties will take place.
- Branding - You will be branded on all signage and promotional material for the event as a sponsor.
3. After the event
- The database – In the process of putting this event together we have created a substantial database of people that not only attended the event but were also interested in attending. They could all be good leads for you. Major sponsors will have access to this contact database for 3 contacts – mailing address, email address and phone numbers (where data is available.) This data will be seeded and may not be sold or passed onto a 3rd party.
- The website – Traveldaily.cn attracts over 300,000 unique visitors per month. This is a great way to find more customers. Major sponsors will have 2 weeks of free banner adverts (to be taken in one year), as well as 1 advertorial – when it is time for you to make a release let us know and we will use the site to get the story read. A normal news story on Traveldaily.cn is downloaded and read between 800 and 1000 times. An advertorial story will be read between 500 and 700 times.
By offering educational and informative sessions, a workshop is ideal for any company seeking significant exposure to a highly qualified audience. Sponsors take the lead in developing the content and TravelDaily manages production and guides you to make sure your presentation is thought provoking and educational. The workshop is one 30-minute session taking place on May 15 and is open to all conference attendees. Package components:
- Workshops take place in a private meeting room accommodating up to 150 attendees. The room set-up and assignment is based on the number of registrants for each session.
- Audio visual equipment is provided for each session.
- TravelDaily coordinates the registration process and provides the list of registered workshop attendees to the sponsor a complete attendee list post-conference.
- Sponsor logo will be posted on the event website with a link to sponsor's URL.