TravelDaily ( www.traveldaily.cn )is China's leading online publisher and event organizer focusing on distribution, marketing and technology developments in the travel and tourism industries.
With our vast distribution and growing coverage, TravelDaily is the Chinese travel industry's No.1 source of free, local and international news. Since the first conference being held at Shanghai in 2008, TravelDaily conferences have been regarded as the most prestigious industry event in China.
Despite the global travel and tourism industry is still in the slow recovery from recession, the Chinese market becomes the only bright spot. According to iResearch, 530 million room nights were booked for China's star-rated hotels in 2010, a 13% growth over 2009. This figure is expected to reach 620 million in 2011 with a YOY growth of 16%. A forecast from IHG anticipates that the number of hotel rooms in China by 2025 will reach 6.1 million, exceeding the U.S. As Chinese outbound travel is still growing rapidly, China will become a catalyst to the growth of global hotel market.
Meanwhile, emerging technologies, applications and models are becoming increasingly important to hotel marketing strategy and operation performance. "Hotel Marketing in the Digital Age" is the main theme of China Hotel Marketing Summit.
Over 400 C-level executives and senior management leaders from hotel industry will take center stage at the China Hotel Marketing Summit on May 15th, 2012 to address the core issues affecting the heart of hotel industry.
Be part of this distinguished gathering and be instrumental in facilitating new ideas and driving improvements for the travel industry.
"Hotel Marketing in the Digital Age" is the main theme of China Hotel Marketing Summit 2012.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How can Chinese hotel brands improve their competitive advantage by utilizing the latest technologies?
- How can international hotel brands better satisfy the demands of Chinese travelers?
- Expert analysis on the trend of occupancy, ADR, RevPAR and other key performance metrics for global and Chinese hotel brands
- Online marketing trends
- What opportunities and challenges will private sales, group buying, last-minute, opaque (Name Your Own Price) and other emerging models bring to hotel revenue and channel management? How hotels capitalize on these opportunities?
- How can independent and small/medium hotel chains develop an effective website to increase online booking conversion?
- Hotel marketing stragtegy: How to allocate your marketing budget among social media, mobile, SEO/SEOM, and other online marketing channels?
- How the next-generation travel search impacts the hotel distribution and marketing strategies?
- How can content drives brand loyalty and conversion rate for hotels?
- How can hotels embrace latest technologies to enhance loyalty program and increase ancillary revenue?
- Will vacation rental bring significant competition to the traditional accommodation market?
- What role GDS will play in hotel distribution in the future?
The Travel Distribution Summit was an excellent source of information and provided networking opportunities to attendees. The summit covered lot of topics and attendees gained insights on very up-to-date changing landscape of distribution in vast Chinese Market.
Sandeep Bahl, General Manager, Greater China, Delta Airlines
TravelDaily clearly offers the leading travel industry forum for the Chinese market.It is an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas, learn new concepts and interact with the top players in the industry.
Fritz Demopoulos, Former CEO, Qunar.com
With the perfect combination of senior attendees, a balanced agenda and great translation services, the China TravelDaily conference is a "must" if you have any interest at all in the China travel market.
Gregg Brockway, President & Co-founder, TripIt
What attendees have to say…
The conference surpassed my expectations. I both learned a great deal about the emerging Chinese travel market and made a number of important industry contacts.
Josh Steinitz, CEO, NileGuide
This is the number one event in China if you are looking for China trend insider knowledge and networking with top heads. You have nowhere to go to other than this.
Carrel N.T. Ieong, Marketing Director, Macau.com
The China Travel Distribution Summit is the key event for travel professionals in China and internationally, interested in understanding the fastest growing tourism market, and biggest online population in the world.
Jens Thraenhart, Partner, Dragon Trail